What are you up to this weekend? We are going to see The Grand Budapest Hotel and hang with friends. Otherwise, not too much is planned, which is nice. Next weekend we have some fun plans which include karaoke, family and brunch – not to mention a hair appointment – so it’s nice to balance out those full weekends with more relaxed ones.
Anyway, here are some links from around the web for your enjoyment:
- Holy smokes, I want to rent this gorgeous Palm Springs home when it becomes available
- This recipe looks super yums…anything with oranges, quinoa and avocados is alright by me
- I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I think I might the rocking this look soon – I’m surprised they’re back but I kind of like it (when styled right)
- Is this site legit? The stuff looks darling and the prices are crazy low
- We watched True Detective this week on HBO Go – amazing acting and really well done! I really hope Brad Pitt is in season 2…
Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo