The last few weeks have been pretty busy – in the good sense of the word – so I have been terrible about posting here. Oops! But, I do have some fun posts planned for the next few weeks. Plus, it is finally feeling like spring here, so we are headed to a friend’s house for a Cinco de Mayo dinner party! In the spirit of that, here are 10 delicious-looking margarita recipes.
Also, labeled under the easiest DIY project ever (minus the fact that it is very difficult to find a place to spray paint when living in a windy city and a building that does not allow you to use the garage), I painted our paper towel holder gold. Why? Because I love gold of course! (and maybe also because I put it in the dishwasher and apparently it wasn’t dishwasher friendly?) We were “spring cleaning” last weekend and in my haste I thought it could use a shining and stuck it in the dishwasher, and it came out all weird looking:
…and voila. I know you are all so much smarter and craftier after seeing that amazing transformation!
What are you up to this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope it’s a good one! Here are some fun links from around the web:
- The colors in this whimsical wedding are to die for, and I love the nontraditional fashion approach!
- Dan and I made this dish last week and it was easy, delicious and nutritious! We served it over brown rice.
- I am OBSESSED with this home. So gorgeous yet simple and just screams California living. Plus, I really enjoy reading this blog. Check out her full home tour on her blog!
- I recently ordered a blouse and t-shirt from Everlane – I highly recommend for silk blouses at a fair price and super inexpensive tees that fit great. Their laptop case is pretty too.
- I want to make this pizza, stat!
That’s all folks! Have a wonderful weekend. xoxo