Recent Beauty Buys
It’s January 13th already! How is that? Doesn’t it feel like Christmas was so long ago at this point? You won’t find me complaining too much though because that means January is almost half over and we are that much closer to spring. But enough about that…I want to talk makeup! I recently needed to replenish a few things and decided to try new items to freshen up my routine. I’ll share my fave finds with you to save you the hassle :)
Here are my current favorite beauty buys:
1. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner: Best black liquid liner I’ve used. Super pigmented and easy to apply.
2. Lancome Mascara Primer: Helps mascara go on really full from the start so you can do fewer coats.
3. Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara: This mascara delivers. I have the straightest eyelashes and this mascara makes them curl without an eyelash curler and also goes on super black without being clumpy (and stays put all day). I’ll be sticking with this one for a long time.
4. Giorgio Armani ‘Lip Maestro’ Lip Stain in Hollywood: The color intensity varies by how much you apply from a more berry red to a dark red and actually lasts all day. It is definitely the best lip stain I’ve found. One in every color please!
5. Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Pearl White Sheen: A swipe of this on the bottom waterline and the inner corner of each really makes them pop and helps you look awake.
6. Yves Saint Laurent ‘Touche Éclat’ Radiant Touch: A nice concealer/highlighter – I like to use it at the outer corners of my eyes and the contour of my lips to make them look fuller.
What are your favorites right now? Do share!