February Beauty Buys
Following my last beauty buys post, I wanted to share another round featuring cleansers and moisturizers. Finding the right routine has been difficult with my hormonal skin, so I am happy to say that so far, these products are working really well for me. Plus, none of them contain harsh chemicals.
2. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask (not pictured): Put this on once a week to clear out those pores!
3. S.W. Basics Toner: Made with only 5 ingredients, this toner leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean but not dry or tight.
3. One Love Organics Morning Glory Brightening Complexion Booster (morning) and Tarte Maracuja Oil (night): A year ago you never would have found me putting oil on my face, but consider me converted with these lightweight, moisturizing options. A few drops after I wash and exfoliate followed by some lotion has kept my skin in great shape this winter without causing breakouts.
4. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion: Available at the drugstore, light and unscented.
5. Origins GinZing Eye Cream: Claims to brighten and depuff, seems to work well – ’nuff said!
What are your favorite skin-care products? Any miracle product I should know about?